There Is No Better Place To Be This Holiday Than At The Radio City Christmas Spectacular®!
November 8th through December 30th
The radiant Radio City Music Hall® will be decked out for the season and the Rockettes® shine like never before in a breathtaking NEW FINALE that transforms the theater into a glistening winter wonderland.
Or Go to the Radio City Music Hall Box Office
Or Call Ticketmaster at 866-858-0007
A Christmas Story, The Musical
The Theater at Madison Square Garden
Ralphie Parker wants only one thing for Christmas:
December 11th through December 29th
an official Red Ryder® Carbine-Actions 200-shot Range Model Air Rifle. A Christmas Story, The Musical is the hilarious account of Ralphie’s desperate quest to ensure that this most perfect of gifts ends up under his tree this Christmas.
Returning to New York, A Christmas Story, The Musical captures holiday wonder with such deliciously wicked wit that it is sure to delight children and grown-ups alike!
Or go to Madison Square Garden Box Office
Or Call: Ticketmaster at 866-858-0008
We’re giving you a warm holiday season, as K-98.3 sends you to The Florida Keys!
You’ll stay at the premiere choice among island resorts – the Hawks Cay (Key) Resort! You’ll even drive a Hertz rent-a-car! Here's how to play:
- Listen weekdays for the K-98.3 Code Word. When you hear it, text it to 51879! Click here for the times to listen!
- We'll give you 3 code words and 3 chances to play each weekday.
- With each code word, we’ll pick one random entry to win 4 tickets to the “Radio City Christmas Spectacular” OR “A Christmas Story – The Musical” at the Theatre at Madison Square Garden – and qualify for the weekly grand prize vacation to the Florida Keys!
- Plus, we have a bonus chance for you to win by entering below... Good luck!!
to review the official contest rules!
WKJY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Keys & Christmas
As of 11/01/13
- ELIGIBILITY. No purchase is necessary to enter, and all contests on WKJY-FM are open to all persons age 18 and over, unless otherwise specified in contest-specific rules. Employees and families of Connoisseur Media, its affiliates, other radio stations, record companies, and participating sponsors and their affiliates are not eligible.
- GENERAL PRIZE INFORMATION. One winner per household per thirty (30) days. Winners of prizes valued at more than six hundred dollars ($600) must wait a total of six (6) months before becoming eligible to win additional prizes from WKJY-FM. Qualifiers must reside or be employed within the geographic listening area of WKJY-FM. Prize winners must present valid identification and proof of age to claim prize. Winner is subject to state, local, and federal taxes where applicable. If for any reason the winner is unable to utilize the prize on the dates given, subsequent draws will be made until a qualified winner is drawn. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitute prizes will be awarded under any circumstances. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Prizes may be claimed at least twenty-four (24) hours after winning, and within thirty (30) days, at 234 Airport Plaza Boulevard, Suite 5, Farmingdale, NY 11735. Pick-up hours are Business Days, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. In the event of any disagreement regarding contestants, winners or qualification of winners, or adequacy or value of the prize, the decision of Connoisseur Media shall remain final. All prizes will be awarded. Prize winners must sign hold harmless and indemnity agreement, agreeing to hold WKJY-FM, its licensee, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest. Void where prohibited.
- RELEASE. By entering a contest on WKJY-FM, each participant in the contest, including all winners, acknowledge that WKJY-FM and Connoisseur Media will have the right to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast his or her name, likeness, and all matters incidental thereto without compensation. Anytime the on-air studio is called, it is assumed by the caller that the phone call is being recorded and may be broadcast. The caller grants permission to WKJY to broadcast the call or record the call for later broadcast
- CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES. All rules specific to individual contests are created by WKJY-FM Management, and its legal council if necessary. Decision of Connoisseur Media management with regard to rules, specifications, qualifiers, winners, and prizes, is final.
- How to play:
- Tune your radio to K-98.3/WKJY (98.3 FM) weekdays, beginning 11/4/13 through 11/29/13, between 7a and 7p.
- Listen for the “Christmas and the Keys” code word.
- When you hear it, text the code word to K-98.3’s short code at “51879” within 15 minutes. Your entry will be recorded and you’ll be in the running to be a qualifying contestant.
- There will be 3 qualifying contestants per day, each with a unique code word.
- All entries MUST be received within 15 minutes of the announcement of the code word. All other entries received after the 15 minute mark will not be eligible.
- All qualifiers will be called by a staff member from WKJY/K-98.3 FM.
- In the event the contestant does not answer the phone, K-98.3 will leave a message. You will have 24 hours to call us back to claim the prize. Otherwise, the prize will be given to a runner up contestant.
- Each qualifying contestant will receive one of two possible prizes:
- A family 4-pack to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, or
- A family 4-pack to A Christmas Story theatrical production
- Each qualifying contestant will be eligible for that week’s grand prize only. Grand Prizes, awarded weekly, include:
- A family trip for 4 to the Florida Keys at Hawks Cay Resort with rental car. Prize includes:
- Round Trip air transportation for 4 from NY to Miami, FL (valued at $950.00 USD)
- 3 night stay for 4 at Hawks Cay Resort in Duck Key, Florida (valued at $1350.00 USD)
- 4 day rental car from HERTZ (valued at $244.00 USD)
- Each Grand Prize is valued at: $2544.00 USD
- Bonus Way to Play at K983.com
- 1. For online entry, enter to win using the electronic entry form at www.K983.com. The qualifier selected from this point of entry will be in the running for the final week’s grand prize only.
- In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), WKJY's delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as WKJY awarding the prize to the winner. WKJY shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. WKJY shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto
- These are the official contest rules of WKJY-FM. These rules may be subject to change without notice if necessary to comply with the Telecommunications Act of 1996, rules and regulations of the FCC, or any applicable law.
For a free copy of these rules, or a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
234 Airport Plaza Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
**Disclaimer - By entering this contest, you are agreeing to receive additional offers and updates from the sponsor(s) of this promotion!