Discover Your Talent.
Connoisseur Media of Long Island has an immediate opening for a part-time Content Producer for its five Long Island Radio Stations. The Content Producer will be responsible for supervising the creation of digital video creation – from concept through to delivery. He/she will work closely with the Marketing Director, Website Designer and the Promotion Director to execute creative online promotions/contests. Develops video ideas for Connoisseur’s radio station websites, produces content for special projects, and schedules and maintains content/social calendar.
Other Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Edit video clips daily for quick turnaround and web posting
- Participates in final product editing
- Conducts quality control checking of video/web links
- Post regularly to station social media feeds
- Routinely handles graphic design projects including landing page design, social media graphics, brand assets, and other types of digital marketing collateral
- Defines project needs and creative objectives within specifications determined by Marketing Director and/or Director of Operations, and visually translates into concept, design and artwork
- Administers controls and maintains media assets
- Monitors web applications for performance and capacity
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro a plus
Discover Your Passion.
We are Connoisseur Media, a broadcast media company that delivers quality radio to listeners, advertisers and communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the top 20 radio broadcasters in the United States. In the Nassau-Suffolk area, we deliver top personalities, music, news, and information via our local brands like 94.3 WWSK-FM, 98.3 WKJY-FM, 103.1 WBZO-FM, 1100 WHLI-AM, 1370 WALK-AM, and 97.5 WALK-FM. We believe that people are the passion and heart of our Company.
Discover Your Career.
Candidates should send their resume and to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Producer” in the subject line. We are not looking to utilize recruiters to fill this position. This position reports to the Marketing Director, and requires flexible working works, which may include nights, holidays and weekends.
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connoisseur Media’s WALK 97.5 is looking for compelling air talent. If you have an engaging, natural and real presentation style and excel at making personal connections with listeners on-air, and on social media, then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Sounds like they are talking to one person – a close friend – on the air and on social media
- Has a bright, clean, polished vocal delivery
- Can create content that gets people talking and engaged
- Knows how to assemble show prep and prepare talk breaks/teases in advance
- Is tuned in to current pop music and adult hits from the 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s.
- Is passionate about the community
- Can perform on-site as well as on-air and is eager to extend the brand into public view
- Is consistently available on weekends during the hours of 9a – 7p.
We need team members who LOVE radio and being part of a team, not solo acts. Expect to be part of a family and brain-trust. If your brand is more important than the station’s this is not the role for you. WALK is a team with a common goal and all employees must embrace this thought process.
In addition to a resume please submit an audio demo. It would be in your best interest to include:
- Two weather forecast talk breaks
- Two short entertainment segments
- Several contest tease talk breaks with content found at walkradio.com
- Snippets of any phoners / artist interviews you may have
- Several examples of front-selling
Screenshots/other examples of your social media work are welcome as well.
Please send all materials to: Tommy.Conway@ConnoisseurLI.com
The Connoisseur Media Long Island Radio Internship Program is for college credit only and is designed to give you a well-rounded introduction to the ever evolving field of broadcasting and the operations of Connoisseur Media Long Island stations which are WALK 97.5, 103.1 MAX FM, K-98.3, 94.3 The Shark and 1100 WHLI.
Get your hands dirty.
There’s no better way to gain experience than learning straight from our professionals. Your internship will be customized to your learning needs.
Let’s get started
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Connoisseur Medias Long Island Radio Stations have unique opportunities for individuals with a passion for Broadcast and Digital Sales. If you have radio or TV sales experience in the Long Island radio metro then you could earn much more income working for the TOP radio stations in the market. Connoisseur Media is currently interviewing for the right individuals to develop new and existing accounts. If you have a great work ethic and you have what it takes to work with THE BEST, please send your cover letter and resume to Jobs@ConnoisseurLI.com.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or sex in all personnel actions. Connoisseur Media LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer.