The 10 Worst Things To Use In Passwords
Are your passwords impenetrable? Google just released the study on the most "hackable" passwords--see if any of your passwords fall on this list of the 10 worst things to use:
1. The names of your pets.
2. Important dates, like wedding anniversaries.
3. A family member's birthday.
4. Your child's name.
5. Another family member's name.
6. Your hometown.
7. Your favorite holiday.
8. Something related to your favorite sports team.
9. Your significant other's name.
10. The word PASSWORD (!)
The study also found two other things you ought not to do...
**HALF of people have told other people their passwords.
**3% leave their passwords written on a post-it note on their desk
So...do your "go-to" passwords fall into any of these 10 no-no's?