Jon’s a born & bred Long Islander – a Roslyn High School graduate – a veteran of Long Island radio stations like WLIR, WDRE, WMJC, & WIGX – and gets you home each weekday before heading home to his wife, 6 year old son, and 2 year-old daughter (and their puppy, Jackie)!
9 things you may not know about Jon:
- Jon’s also the K-98.3 web guy – spot a typo here on our site? Help him out by telling him about it here; feel free to tease him about it, too!
- Have you ever met a “Christmas Baby?” You have now! And, for everyone who has ever asked… yes, that does mean he was born on December 25!
- Jon’s a walking, talking NHL player encyclopedia – give him a hockey team and a uniform number, he’ll tell you who wears it!
- Are you a regular SNL watcher? Jon thinks the best all-time ‘Weekend Update’ anchor was Kevin Nealon.
- Where do you go for great Italian or Chinese food? Jon’s favorites include Baci in Westbury, Dynasty in Port Washington, and Precious in East Northport.
- Have you ever caught a New York Islanders hockey game on the radio? Jon’s been involved behind the scenes, and on-air, on game broadcasts for 2 seasons.
- How many United States have you visited? Jon’s travelled to 22 States… but he still has a long way to catch-up with his wife, who’s been to 49!
- Don’t you just love when songs from kids’ shows get stuck in your head? Jon knows all the words to all of The Fresh Beat Band’s hit songs (having a toddler will do that to you)!
- Jon’s must watch/DVR shows include Law & Order, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, & Shark Tank